1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

Forum

Welcome to the GigaPan Forum!

This is the place for Gigapan.com members to offer peer-to-peer support for exchanging tips, ideas, comments, etc.

Those who need direct technical assistance with their GigaPan EPIC Series imagers, stitching software or gigapan.com membership account should contact us.

Forums » Web Site and Forum » Gigapan in my website

Gigapan in my website
marilia vasconcellos marilia vasconc...
Total Posts: 1

How I put a Gigapan in my Website? Someone can help me?

Frank Johnston Frank Johnston
Total Posts: 7

Hi Marilia – Try this link
http://www.gigapan.com/cms/create-embed

It has screen shots as well to assist in the process – Hope this helps – Good luck

Sue Marvin Sue Marvin
Total Posts: 1

Ask Support at top of the screen here.

If anyone from admin reads this then please note that the view counter has not been working since February 17th. Thanks

2017: Admin. What’s happening to the site?
No forum and again this year the View-counter has not been working from March 10th. Bring back subscriptions & lets have the site running properly please. I’ll willingly pay 10$ a month. Furthermore will you please clean up the front page and remove the broken links. Thanks

Nathan Wong Nathan Wong
Total Posts: 10

I doubt anyone at OmegaBrandess really pays much attention. I’m not sure who really runs the site now that the original Gigapan people are gone. It was much better when the school or whomever was running the forums. So many people contributed. I think it just needs another overhaul and someone that pays attention to the site.

Forums» Web Site and Forum » Gigapan in my website